Sunday, March 29, 2009

Think..

I asking myself always..
What is the different between Love and Like?
I can't understand what the both meaning..
Nowadays, i think many about
Myself, my own, my job, my life and my love..
Nobody can give me the idea..
The life need to arrange myself and walk by myself..
When i was young, when everyone love by parents,
I need come out to work..
When everyone still in primary,
I already in secondary school..
When everyone in secondary school,
I start to study in University..
When everyone enjoy the life in University,
I come out to work because life..
Sometime i really feel very tired..
I miss my home very much when i alone..
I alone to work out of my hometown and always alone..
I really feel tired.. n i wish someone can give me help and concern..
Nowadays i meet "he" less and less..
As i know after this centre close,
maybe my relationship with him also will end..
I had think to leave him or stop the relationship with him,
But i not dare.. becoz maybe i love him too much deep..
Even i know he is not belong to me..
He always think that i want to broke his family..
I know he is a nice husband and nice father..
If i really want him broke his family,
I must ask him to disvorce with his wife..
I won't wait until today..

No comments: