Monday, February 16, 2009

..Believe or not believe??..

When i choose to believe that Charles is true on me
But someone tell me that he is just a lier..
Make my heart hurt and broken..
I start to think is that he is true or he just cheat?
I heard one of my friend said
His colleague also facing the same story with me..
I should believe her or not?
Accually i hate her so much..
She always say something that not true to me..
She told me many things
But after i found out the answer
I just know she just telling me lie..
So i should believe who?
But until now charles still not yet pay the payment..
The parcel still retained in Dubai..
I really very confuse now..
WHy? why? WHY?
Why everything seem not very good luck on me?
I just wish can meet one guy that really love me and care me
I also wish can get married soon..
Since my age is getting older..
But now i facing the problem like that?
So i still need to choose believe charles?
OR i can't believe him?
Did charles same like other guy that just a lier?
I wish he is not.....
Who can give me answer?
Now i just can wait see his parcel really come or not?
AND i also wish to wait he really will come kuching or not?
I hope everything will become true..
May God bless me..

No comments: