Tuesday, February 10, 2009

..leave or stay??

This morning I think many things..
In my mind.. I just wish to find one nice bf..
I wish my bf always beside me..
I wish he can with me when i face problem..
I wish he can give me full of love and concern..
But "he" can't do that..
I really hate him always broke the promise on me..
I also hate him treat me so bad this recently..
I know he is married man..
I know his family is more important than me..
But i just need his concern and love only..
Is that i wrong too?
Because his attitude like that..
I have the strong feeling that i want to leave..
Maybe not right now..
But i don't know when is the time..
This recently i close with Charles..
I thought he like other guy just joke with me..
But he use his action to tell me he is true on me..
He promise to send the gift for me..
I treat he just joke on me..
Until I get his email about the receipt and invoice..
I really very surprise on that..
He send me white gold diamond wedding ring,
necklace, earring and laptop...
I really surprise on it..
I wish he really is a true heart on me..
If he is true heart then i will leave here everything and follow him..
I wish everything will be fine on him and me..
I hope this time not a joke..


No comments: