Friday, February 6, 2009

..sad...

I feel very sad.. I also feel very angry..
I had lost my mobile phone..
I really don't know why last night I'm so careless..
I really feel sad becaues that i lost my two phones..
But what to do? It had happen..
Even compalining now, blaming now, that useless too..
Just I really feel very sad..
I really can't understand why??
Why this recently the bad luck always follow me..
Wish after this happening, everything will be fine..
Everything that belong to me..
I have feeling on them.. Even the are non-living things..
I also hope that after the happening..
There are someone give me concern..
But most of the people just blaming me..
is myself careless.. my own false..
Make my heart more hurt and pain..
Wish myself after wrote..
Don't think any more..
Even sad, the life still need going on..
Wish good luck to myself..

No comments: