Saturday, February 7, 2009

..sad.. hurt..

Today really too many bad thing happen on me..
My hp lost.. my flight had been delay to very late..
Why this all happen on me??? Why???
I ask him bring me go to buy something since my fligh delay..
But he reject me.. he just care his family..
Why he so unfair on me?
Why he can always left me alone?
Why?????????????????????????
I don't know what to do now????
He really make me feel that very strong want to leave him..
I really don't want this kind of relationship any more..
We have no future..
I just wish he can concern me more..
But he never.. he just know to leave me alone to work and work..
Why this world so unfair on me????
I hate him.. I really hate him very much....
I know he is married man..
But he promise me that he will love me and care me..
But now, always leave me aside and ignore me..
I just have a small request only, he also can't do for me..
That really hurt me..
Wish i really can put down this relationship..
Wish myself have the brave to leave him..
Wish myself really can put down the love on him..
Even i know it will be very sad...
But the time can prove it..
The time can help me recover from the sad..

No comments: