Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Leaving..

I know to be a 3rd party in other marriage, that is very difficult..
I think for many days, i had make the decision that
I want to leave him..
I feel i hate him, when he facing problem always ask for my help
but now, when i have problem he just ignore me and choose to leave me
As i remember before that he told me
always is the girl leave me, but now is his turn to leave girl..
Honestly, it is very hurt on me..
Even i know we can't be longer and we must broke one day..
But that is still hurt me..
After the tuition centre here close, our relationship will be end too..
I will return him back to his wife, his family..
He is not belong to me and i just one of the passenger that pass by of him
I just think that, if i love one guy..
It din't mean that i need to have him,
If he really live in happy, it is good already..
I wish he can found his happiness forever after he leave me...
Since i had decided to leave, i won't consider anything..
I will start and facing my new life..
Wish me good luck
and i also wish he happy all the time and good luck on his business..
Now I just know i need to start my new life..
Forget the pass and keep hardworking for my future..






No comments: