Tuesday, February 10, 2009

..wedding..

This few days i think manything..
He hurt me very much and always choose to leave me alone..
After last week i went back to my hometown..
He let me feel that i'm strongly fee want to leave him..
In between this recently..
Charles treat me very nice and very concern me..
He said he will send me the gift for valentine gift..
I thought he is just joke only..
But today i get his email..
He really send me the gift and he email me the receipt..
I found that he send me..
Diamond white gold wedding gold, necklace, earrings..
He said he want me to marriage him and
He wish to let me know tat he is true love on me..
I just feel that, if he really true heart on me..
I will choose to follow him and marriage him..
I really wish to leave here..
Especially want to leave he..
So i also don't know what to do?
I just know i want to leave him and here..
I wish to build out my own home with my lover..


No comments: