Sunday, July 12, 2009

Am i useless????

I always think that, am i useless???
I just wonder why everything that i done
always is unsmooth and never go with my mind??
NO matter in my life, my work, my family or my love
I never get the good answer or good news.....
Why? can someone tell me WHY?
I also wish that everything that i do can go by very smooth......
I also wish my life can go by very good....
I know in my family, i'm the most useless.....
I can't help my parents, i can't give them the good life...
For my brother, i can't give him the money as much as he want..
I give nothing for my family, but i still make them into trouble..
I know everything is my false... I hope i can change everything...
Even i know that is very impossible, but i still wish i can do it....
When someone look down on me, i wish i can do the best to prove it...
But every time i failed on it... no matter what i do always is the wrong...
I always tell myself to be strong in every thing and every way...
So i always cry myself when i'm alone...
Nobody know my situation... nobody can help me..
and nobody give me concern...
Everyone just blame me, scold me or talk bad to me...
Why i always is the unlucky one?
When the luck is come to me? When i can have a happy ending?
I feel sorry to my family, my parents and my siblings...
I just can say, i will try my very best to make everything in good...
I wish some day, i can give my parents a good life...
I hope the God father are always listening my pray...

No comments: